Don’t worry, you’re not lost…this is still a blog for bridal style but unfortunately the hair loss struggle is very real for men and women alike. The Rogaine Brand has been the #1 dermatologist recommended brand for hair regrowth over the past 25 years. Yep, you heard me right—numero uno, premier pick, and tip of the top choice by professional stylists. But hold on…isn’t Rogaine just for men? Wrong! The Rogaine Brand has finally perfected a product that is specifically for female pattern hair loss and we’re here to give you the low down on how it can help you achieve a voluminous wedding hairstyle.
It is not uncommon for our San Diego brides to come to us with concerns of thinning hair followed by fears that she won’t be able to reach the volume requirement for her ideal wedding hairstyle. Fear not, beautiful brides, because we can now recommend a product that will change your (wedding hair) life in just 12 short weeks. By applying Women’s Rogaine Foam directly to your scalp, once a day, every day, you’ll be sure to see a difference when it comes time to style your wedding hair. What’s even better is that this product stands out because it doesn’t just mask the issue like other cosmetic thickeners; it actually promotes the regrowth of thicker hair! It is like this was sent from heaven in answer to your prayers to have Kim K-like volume in time for your wedding day hairstyle.
To start preparing for your voluminous wedding hairstyle, celebrity hair stylist and Women’s Rogaine spokesperson Jill Crosby gave us a list of Do’s & Don’ts for fragile, thinning hair:
1. When drying your hair, gently pat it with a microfiber towel to soak up the excess moisture. You should definitely pat instead of towel turban wrap because it will prevent breakage and keep your hair strong.
2. Use your styling tools on low to medium heat to avoid drying out your hair. If you can, you should avoid use in general to keep your hair as healthy as possible.
3. For curly hair, use a wide toothed comb and for straight hair, use a bristle brush to detangle; these both reduce the amount of damage done to your luscious locks.
4. While you’re waiting for your volume to arrive, use a zig-zag part to create dimension. Fake it ‘til you make it, right?
5. Lastly, to ensure maximum volume, utilize other volumizing styling products and dry shampoo to get the perfect wedding hairstyle you’ve always dreamed of.
1. Drying your hair with a regular cotton towel causes more friction and breakage…stick with a microfiber one.
2. Using high heat on your styling tools is always a no-no, not just when your hair is thinning. It’s like your asking for your hair to be damaged.
3. Do not tug at your hair with your comb/brush.
4. Parting your hair down the center actually draws attention to your thinning patterns!
We promise that if you follow Jill’s suggestions like the next 30-day squat challenge, you’ll easily be rocking that volume-infused wedding hairstyle on your big day…and probably a perky booty as well. Talk about volume in all the right places!